Active TUNA Members can post classified ads on the TUNA website for free! If you've got ski-related equipment that you'd like to sell, give it a try. Here's a quick primer:
- Posting classified ads is free! However, to post a classified ad, you must be logged into the website and must be an active member for the current season (membership runs from July 1 through June 30). Buyers don't need to be logged in and don't need to be TUNA members.
- Classified ads are for ski and outdoor equipment only please. No tires, cars, air-conditioners, computer equipment, furniture and the like -- for that, please try ksl.com or craigslist. They're also free.
- To enter a new classified ad, log on to the site and click button "Add a new Classified ad". Then fill out the form following the instructions provided. When you click 'Save' your ad will appear live on the site in the Classifieds section. You can edit your ad later by clicking the ad and clicking the 'edit' tab.
- If you sell your item, please remember to come back and mark the item as 'sold'.
- For contact information, we'd recommend that you supply your name and phone number and/or email address. If you do add your email address, it will be obfuscated from email-harvesting spambots but still appear readable to humans
- You can see the latest classified ads at the bottom of the home page
If you are logged into the website, and are an Active Member, you can give it a try.
Problems or questions? Email us at classifieds [at] utahnordic [dot] com