By joining TUNA, you are promoting cross-country skiing in Utah - TUNA's mission is to promote the sport of cross-country skiing and racing in Utah through information, education, coaching, facilitation, events, and social gatherings. TUNA membership costs $40 for individuals and $60 for families. All memberships expire on June 30, and payment is due by the start of the winter season.
You can join TUNA or renew your membership online. The online store accepts payments via PayPal or Check.
TUNA member benefits
General member benefits
- Subscription to TUNA's printed newsletter, TUNA News
- Ability to post classified ads for FREE on the TUNA website
- Access to the TUNA Yurt
Discounts available to TUNA members
- TUNA discount at Wasatch Touring
- TUNA discount at Solitude Nordic Center
- Discount on Mountain Dell & Ogden Nordic Ski passes
- Discount on Wasatch Citizen Races
Ski and training programs available to TUNA members
Park City Lodging discounts available to TUNA members
Holiday Inn Express & Suites PC and the Hampton Inn & Suites PC would like to offer your TUNA members 15% off of the best available rates. It would be like a mini-vacation during their nordic event or at any other time they would like to stay in Park City.
- Members would contact the hotel front desk agents at 435-645-0900 Hampton Inn and 435-658-1600 Holiday Inn Express.
- Members would mention that they want the TUNA rate. Rates and rooms would be on a space available basis.
- All rates include a daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free Wireless Internet service and use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center.
- Both properties are located at the Hwy 80/Park City/Kimball Junction exit with close access to the Redstone Center and Tanger Factory Outlets for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Social gatherings for TUNA Members
- Spring Salmon Bake in Salt Lake
- Fall Picnic
- Thanksgiving Potluck at West Yellowstone
Thank you for your interest in TUNA! If you have any questions about membership, please email us at membership [at] utahnordic [dot] com