Hello Parents of Comp and JrComp Skiers!
The greeter calendar is now available for you to reserve a Mountain Dell greeter spot. One 3.5-hour greeting is required for each skier you have in the program.
This is how you do it:
- Make sure you are logged in to the TUNA website
- Visit the Mt. Dell greeter schedule at http://www.utahnordic.com/greeters and find an Open time slot that works for you
- Click on the time slot that you would like to volunteer for
- Switch from "view" to "edit" mode by clicking the "edit" tab at the top of the entry
- Enter your name in the "greeter name" field
- Enter your email address and phone number in the required fields
- If you are changing an existing entry for some reason, you can enter the reason in the "log" field
- Click the save button at the bottom of the form. Go back to the calendar to make sure your entry is displayed correctly
- You will be contacted by phone or email well in advance of your greeting to receive materials to use on your greeter day