Welcome to the new version of the TUNA website.
Over the past several months, we've moved content from the old site to the new site, which is built on an open CMS (content management system) called Drupal. This new framework offers several new capabilties and features:
- Event calendar - the online shows upcoming Wasatch Citizen Series races and other events of interest to TUNA members
- Past TUNA News issues - The new website will hold TUNA News issues in PDF format. You can find these under the Newsletter menu item in the top main menu bar. Work is underway to put all past issues on the new website.
- Current program list - all current TUNA programs are listed on the home page under the Current Programs heading
- Built-in search - all content on the new site is automatically indexed and available to search. This makes it easier to find things without having to look through the site.
- Online store - the new online store features membership products, Mountain Dell passes, Programs, T-shirts, and other TUNA bling. Active members who are logged in to the site receive membership discounts automatically for Mountain Dell Ski Passes and Wasach Citizen Race Passes.
- User-contributed snow condition reports - just skiied Mill Creek and it's in great condition? Now you can post your own report saying so. Just click the "Add new report" link in the Latest Conditions block on the home page, specify the ski location, and add your comments. Montain Dell groomers will use this same process to post grooming reports for Montain Dell. (You must be logged in to create a snow report).
- Decentralized editing - any user with the right set of permissions can create and edit content. This makes it easier to involve more people and create more up-to-date content faster.
If you had a login to the original TUNA site, you should have a login to the new site. Your username is equal to your first name + first letter of your last name (all lower case, no spaces, e.g Bill Gates would be 'billg'). Your password and email address are unchanged. If you can't remember your password, you can request a new password using the "Request a new password" link on the left hand side of the home page.
Log in to the site using your username and password - the login form is on the left side of the every page. Once you are logged in, you will see your name on the upper left.
If you need help, contact us at help [at] utahnordic [dot] com. For ideas and feedback about the site, email website [at] utahnordic [dot] com